Cost effectiveness analysis (CBA/CEA) of the handwashing Campaign Zimbabwe
SDC wants to develop methods for cost effectiveness assessment of projects in the WASH sector.
- Lead department School of Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences
- Institute Resource-efficient agricultural production systems
- Research unit International Agriculture and Rural Development
- Funding organisation Schweizerische Eidgenossenschaft (Bundesverwaltung)
- Duration 20.02.2017 - 12.07.2018
- Project management Dominique Guenat
- Head of project Dominique Guenat
- Keywords Cost effectiveness analysis
Develop a method for the cost effectiveness assessment of the hand washing campaign funded by SDC in Zimbabwe.