The Public Value of Our Personal Health Data
Personal health data are highly valuable, but their usage creates significant risks. The question is: How can be êxploit them without the risks materializing.
- Lead department Business
- Institute Institute for Digital Enabling
- Research unit Digital Skills
- BFH centre BFH Centre for the Digital Society
- Funding organisation Others
- Duration (planned) 01.01.2017 - 31.12.2019
- Project management Thomas Jarchow
- Head of project Thomas Jarchow
- Keywords public value, healthcare, health data, governance, policy making, public health
public value - stakeholder matrix + governance principles + communication concept
Course of action
This study analyzes the public value of personal health data for the various stakeholder groups. The study is carried out jointly with the Swiss Academy of Engineering Sciences and ETH.
So far: public value - stakeholder matrix version 1