Kunst am Bau im Kanton Bern – Inventarisierung von Kunstwerken in kantonalen Gebäuden in einer Datenbank
As part of an assignment from the Cantonal Office for Land and Buildings in Bern AGG, this project is creating an inventory of public artworks in cantonal buildings.
- Lead department Bern University of the Arts
- Institute Institute Materiality in Art and Culture
Teaching material competence in training and further education
- BFH centre BFH Centre for Arts in Context
- Funding organisation Others
- Duration (planned) 01.01.2018 - 31.03.2019
- Project management Luise Baumgartner
- Head of project Luise Baumgartner
This register is primarily intended to help the cantonal authorities to maintain their works of art and to make it possible to search for specific objects and artists. The inventory will comprise some 250 works from all over the canton, from the Bernese Oberland to the Lake District, in hospitals, schoolhouses, office buildings and public spaces.