Kunstobjekte öffentlicher Raum, AGG
As part of an assignment from the Cantonal Office for Land and Buildings in Bern AGG, this project is creating an inventory of public artworks in cantonal buildings.
- Lead school Bern Academy of the Arts
- Institute Institute Materiality in Art and Culture
- Research unit Other projects, commissioned research
- Funding organisation Others
- Duration (planned) 01.01.2018 - 31.03.2019
- Project management Prof. Sebastian Dobrusskin
- Head of project Dr. Luise Baumgartner
- Partner Amt für Grundstücke und Gebäude
This register is primarily intended to help the cantonal authorities to maintain their works of art and to make it possible to search for specific objects and artists. The inventory will comprise some 250 works from all over the canton, from the Bernese Oberland to the Lake District, in hospitals, schoolhouses, office buildings and public spaces.