On behalf of the coordinated medical service (CMS), the project focuses on the development and conception of a training and further education platform for people from the military and civilian rescue and medical services.
- Lead department Business
- Institute Institute for Sustainable Business
- Research unit Circular Economy / Sustainable Value Chains
- Funding organisation Others
- Duration (planned) 01.04.2019 - 31.12.2021
- Project management Jan Thomas Frecè
- Head of project Jan Thomas Frecè
- Keywords Climate change, healthcare, health 2050, major events and disasters
Campus KSD is a training platform addressing topics relevant to medical services in the context of major events and disasters. Extreme events such as floods, epidemics, earthquakes, damage to critical infrastructures or terrorist attacks usually happen without warning.
Course of action
Together with the client, the concept of the education and training platform Campus KSD is being continuously developed and updated. A crucial component of the KSD campus is the annual KSD conference, which is carried out by BFH and KSD in cooperation with other partners (e.g. Federal Office for Civil Protection, MeteoSwiss, etc.).
- KSD Conference «Climate Change - Effects on Health Care», (cancelled due to Coronavirus restrictions) - Various specialist courses and events