High-quality health care requires that all actors can access and exchange data efficiently and reliably. What are the opportunities and risks of digitisation?
- Lead school School of Engineering and Computer Science
- Additional schools School of Health Professions
- Institute Institute for Data Applications and Security (IDAS)
- Research unit IDAS / Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Funding organisation BFH
- Duration 01.01.2019 - 31.08.2020
- Project management Prof. Dr. Annett Laube
- Head of project Prof. Dr. Annett Laube
Prof. Dr. Friederike J.S. Thilo
Prof. Gerhard Hassenstein
- Keywords digitisation, care, ePD, data protection, privacy
The E-Health-eXPD project is intended to advance digitisation in health care on the basis of concrete application cases. One focus is the protection of patients' privacy.
Course of action
Especially in the context of e-health, high-quality health care requires that all actors can access and exchange personal data efficiently and reliably. The project aims to advance digitisation in health care on the basis of concrete application cases, especially in decentralised processes that contain sensitive and sensitive data. The focus is on the protection of patients' privacy.