Freier und sicherer Austausch von schützenswerten Daten im E-Health (E-Health-eXPD)
High-quality health care requires that all actors can access and exchange data efficiently and reliably. What are the opportunities and risks of digitisation?
- Lead department Engineering and Information Technology
- Additional departments Health Professions
- Institute Institute for Data Applications and Security (IDAS)
- Research unit IDAS / Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- BFH centre BFH Centre for the Digital Society
- Funding organisation Others
- Duration 01.01.2019 - 31.08.2020
- Project management Annett Laube-Rosenpflanzer
- Head of project Annett Laube-Rosenpflanzer
- Keywords digitisation, care, ePD, data protection, privacy
The E-Health-eXPD project is intended to advance digitisation in health care on the basis of concrete application cases. One focus is the protection of patients' privacy.
Course of action
Especially in the context of e-health, high-quality health care requires that all actors can access and exchange personal data efficiently and reliably. The project aims to advance digitisation in health care on the basis of concrete application cases, especially in decentralised processes that contain sensitive and sensitive data. The focus is on the protection of patients' privacy.