Bodeneigenschaften und Bodenqualität visualisieren – eine Pilotstudie
Using innovative visual means, the pilot study Bodeneigenschaften und Bodenqualität visualisieren (Visualisation of soil properties and soil quality) is promoting communication between experts and laypeople for the Soil Competence Centre.
- Lead department Bern University of the Arts
- Additional departments School of Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences
- Institute Institute of Design Research
- Research unit Environmental Communication Design
- BFH centre BFH Centre for Arts in Context
- Funding organisation Others
- Duration (planned) 01.08.2019 - 30.09.2020
- Project management Arne Scheuermann
- Head of project Jimmy Schmid
Course of action
To this end, the Institute of Design Research of the Bern University of the Arts HKB is working closely with those who have commissioned this study. The study itself is divided into four stages: 1) Analysing successful models and comparing their requirements; 2) Prototype development; 3) Test usage and interviewing representatives of potential target groups; and finally, 4) reworking and finalising the prototypes once they have been evaluated.