Ein Klingendes Museum – Vermittlung historischer Blasinstrumente
When musicians are involved in historically informed performance practice, it is vital for them to gain
experience by playing on original historical instruments or on copies of them.
- Lead department Bern University of the Arts
- Institute Institute Interpretation
- Research unit Musical Instruments
- Funding organisation Others
- Duration (planned) 01.07.2020 - 30.06.2025
- Project management Adrian von Steiger
- Head of project Adrian von Steiger
- Project staff Marion Rebsamen
- Partner Klingendes Museum
This project helps lecturers and students of wind instruments at the Bern University of the Arts HKB to consolidate their knowledge in this field. It enables them to incorporate the playable instruments of the comprehensive collection of the “Klingendes Museum Bern” in their courses and lectures.