Economic and Financial Analysis of the “MA IMPLIC” project, Moldova
The Project 'MA IMPLIC' Phase 2 aims to enhance local governance systems in Moldova. Experts of the Consortium BFH-HAFL/IKAT were consulted to conduct an economic and financial analysis (EFA) of the project.
- Lead school School of Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences
HAFL Institut Hugo P. Cecchini
- Research unit International Agriculture and Rural Development
- Funding organisation Others
- Duration (planned) 01.07.2023 - 08.09.2023
- Project management Dr. Zenebe Uraguchi
- Head of project Dr. Zenebe Uraguchi
- Project staff Dr. Zenebe Uraguchi
SKAT Consulting Ltd
Direktion für Entwicklung und
- Keywords Project cycle management and impact assessment; Society, policy and rural development;
The Project on Civic Engagement in Local Governance “MA IMPLIC” (Phase 2: 01.11.2023-31.10.2027 implemented by Skat Consulting Ltd., financially supported by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), aims at improving the local governance system in Moldova. In Phase 1, MA IMPLIC supported around 30 rural local public authorities/groups of local public authorities to manage service provision in a participatory, effective, inclusive, and sustainable way, while at the national level, the Project supported the improvement of the policy, legal and financial environment for quality local public service provision and local government reform. In the first half of 2023, MA IMPLIC phase 2 was designed, and elaborated and its draft Project Document was submitted to SDC in June 2023. Experts of the Consortium BFH-HAFL/IKAT, through the HAFL Hugo P. Cecchini Institute, were consulted to conduct an economic and financial analysis (EFA) of the Ma Implic Phase 2 project.