- BFH optional module
Cambridge C1 Advanced Part 1 (BID0242)
Improve your communication skills and gain an internationally recognised qualification that can open doors, whether for your studies or career.
At the end of the first module, you will be able to gain an initial overview of the Cambridge C1 Advanced (CAE) exam.
You will be able to communicate fluently, accurately and appropriately.
- Degree/Certificate Passed/failed
- Duration Week 38–51
- Schedule Thursday, 18.15–19.45pm
Week 23–24 – online in IS-Academia
Number of places 20
- ECTS credits 2 ECTS credits
- Costs Textbook
Competency assessment: English
- Location Bern + online
- Department School of Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences HAFL
- Next session Autumn semester