- BFH optional module
Cross-cultural Communication and diversity (BID0372)
Learn to apply current theoretical frameworks when analysing cross-cultural case studies. Stimulate your awareness for similarities and differences between different cultural backgrounds.
You strengthen your intercultural communication skills.
You will be able to apply cultural theoretical frameworks in the analysis of your own cross-cultural case studies.
You will show increased self-awareness of your own cultural values and unspoken cultural assumptions.
You will know how to vary your communication patterns and styles in a culturally sensitive way.
- Degree/Certificate Passed/failed
- Duration Summerschool Week 35
- Schedule Week 35: Monday to Friday, 08.45–17.15pm, additional evening programme on Monday and on Wednesday.
Week 23–24 – online in IS-Academia
Number of places 26
Incoming students can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
2 ECTS credits
The module counts towards the BFH Certificate of Global Competence.
- Costs No additional costs
Teaching: English, German
Competency assessment: English
- Location Bern
- Department Bern University of Applied Sciences
- Next session Autum semester