- Opened module
IACC – Accounting (BWIG001)
“Accounting is the language of business” (Warren Buffett). You will learn how financial statements are prepared and interpreted, and use cost accounting to make decisions.
You understand accounting rules, the financial statements structure and goals.
You know, how organizations benefit from cost a counting.
You know, how costs behave.
You are able to establish and interpret cost-volume-profit analyses.
You know the characteristics of job costing and are able to apply this concept.
- Degree/Certificate Passed/failed
Spring semester: week 8–23
(Break week 13–14)
Autumn semester: week 38–51
- Schedule Monday, 12.35–16.00pm
Autumn semester (Durchführung a):
KW29–31 – online in IS-Academia
Spring semester (Durchführung b):
KW51–02 – online in IS-Academia
- ECTS credits 6 ECTS credits
- Costs No additional costs
Competency assessment: English
- Location Bern
- Department Business School
- Next session Autumn semester or spring semester