- Bachelor of Science
Take responsibility for the production of sustainable, healthy and innovative food: Our bachelor's degree programme in Food Science is the springboard for your career in the food industry!
In this degree programme, you will
- combine sound skills in food technology with business and consumer science know-how along the entire food value chain,
- specialise in one of three areas: food business, food technology or consumer science and marketing,
- learn to think creatively and act entrepreneurially,
- gain skills in currently important topics such as sustainable development, food safety, innovation and digitisation,
- have the unique opportunity to benefit from BFH-HAFL’s knowledge of the whole agro-food value chain,
- prepare yourself - thanks to a strong practical orientation - optimally for your work in the food industry. A real stepping stone into the professional world!
- Title/Degree Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Specialisations Consumer Science and Marketing, Food Business, Food Technology
- Mode of study Full-time (6 semesters), part-time (7–10 semesters)
- Start date Academic year 23/24: 11 september 2023
- Application deadline Academic year 23/24: 30th june 2023
- ECTS credits 180 ECTS-Credits
- Teaching language German and French in mixed-language classes.
- Location Zollikofen
- School School of Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences HAFL
Start your bachelor's degree in autumn 2023 and apply now. Do you still have questions? Get answers at the next information event.
This degree programme is offered in German / French. For detailed information, go to the German / French page.