- Bachelor of Science
Take responsibility for the production of sustainable, healthy and innovative food: Our bachelor's degree programme in Food Science is the springboard for your career in the food industry!
In this degree programme, you will
- combine sound skills in food technology with business and consumer science know-how along the entire food value chain,
- specialise in one of three areas: food business, food technology or consumer science and marketing,
- learn to think creatively and act entrepreneurially,
- gain skills in currently important topics such as sustainable development, food safety, innovation and digitisation,
- have the unique opportunity to benefit from BFH-HAFL’s knowledge of the whole agro-food value chain,
- prepare yourself - thanks to a strong practical orientation - optimally for your work in the food industry. A real stepping stone into the professional world!
- Title/Degree Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Specialisations Consumer Science and Marketing, Food Business, Food Technology
- Mode of study Full-time (6 semesters), part-time (7–10 semesters)
- Start date Academic year 22/23: 12 september 2022
- Application deadline Academic year 22/23: 30th April 2022
- ECTS credits 180 ECTS-Credits
- Study language German and French in mixed-language classes.
- Location Zollikofen
- Department School of Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences HAFL