- Bachelor of Science
Nursing for healthcare assistants and social care workers
Are you interested in improving patient results? Our Bachelor of Science qualifies you to nurse and care for patients and advise family members.
With a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, you will see the difference you make to your patients every day. Your range of activities will be very varied, covering nursing for people of all ages. The full-time study programme in Bern or Basel combines theory with a great deal of practice. It will lay the foundations for your professional future in nursing.
Experts and students explain the versatility of their profession with the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (in German).
Begin your studies in autumn 2022.
- Title/Degree Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Specialisations –
- Mode of study Part-time (8 semesters)
- Start date 19 September 2022
- Application deadline Academic year 2022 | 15 May 2022 (extended to 1 July 2022)
- ECTS credits 180 ECTS credits
- Teaching language German
- Location Bern
- School School of Health Professions
- Next info event 14 September 2022
This degree programme is offered in German. For detailed information, please go to the German page.