- Bachelor of Science
Nurses care for us when we’re sick, help us maintain our health and are in great demand on the labour market. We offer a hands-on approach to nursing in this varied, exciting degree programme.
In demand and ready to practice
We prepare you to take on the complex demands of nursing.
You will hone your skills in our learning centre under the guidance of specialists and implement your new-found knowledge during work placements.
You will learn to think critically and provide scientific reasoning for your professional decisions.
You will acquire expert knowledge of the interdisciplinary facets of modern nursing and learn to take an active role as a trained professional.
Following graduation, you may choose to specialise, or continue your studies with our consecutive master’s programme, or even a doctorate (PhD).
Portrait Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Title/Degree Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Specialisations None
- Mode of study Full-time studies (6 semesters), followed by a 10-month additional work placement module
- Start date Calendar week 38
- Application deadline Academic year 19/20: 15 May 2019
- ECTS credits 180 ECTS credits
- Study language German
- Location Bern and Basel
- Department Health Professions