Structure + Content
Your artistic practice and final project form the core of your studies.
Artists of all stripes join together in CAP, where they share a focus on the question of artistic identity. Ours is the only programme in Switzerland to divide studies into the areas of Fine Arts, Sound Arts, Literary Writing and Literary Translation and Performance Art. We draw from both national and international networks. The degree programme is unique to Bern University of the Arts (HKB) and has produced countless graduates who have established themselves on the art market.
By the end of the programme, you will:
- be equipped to reflect upon your own artistic position;
- be conversant in current artistic debates and media opportunities;
- embrace the power of networking;
- feel confident taking a position in various artistic debates;
- understand the social and political relevance of artistic work;
- be experienced in presenting your artistic practice to the public and professional audiences alike;
- have a sense of your career prospects;
- enjoy a professional network of artists, organisers and facilitators;
- be acquainted with the many forms of artistic research.