Prof. Dr. Tobias Benjamin Müller
Prof. Dr. Tobias Benjamin Müller Dozent
School of Health Professions
Institut für G-ökonomie und G-politik
- 2017-Present Senior Research Fellow in Health Economics University of Bern
- 2013-2017 Teaching and Research Assistant University of Lucerne
- 2016-2019 Research Fellow and Lecturer Zurich University of Applied Sciences
- 2015-2016 Program Coordinator PhD Program in Health Sciences University of Lucerne
- 2012 Wealth Management Researcher UBS
- 2013-2017 PhD in Health Economics University of Lucerne
- 2014-2016 International Doctoral Program in Health Economics and Policy Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+)
- 2011-2013 Master of Science in Economics University of Bern
Müller, Tobias; Schmid, Christian; Gerfin, Michael (2022). Rents for pills: Financial incentives and physician behavior Journal of health economics, 87, p. 102711. Elsevier 10.1016/j.jhealeco.2022.102711 <http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jhealeco.2022.102711>
Müller, T. & Shaikh, M. (2018), Your Retirement and My Health Behavior: Evidence on Retirement Externalities from a Fuzzy Regression Discontinuity Design, Journal of Health Economics, Vol. 57: 45-59.
Kaufmann, C., Müller, T., Hefti, A. & Boes, S. (2018), Does Personalized Information Improve Health Plan Choices When Individuals Are Distracted?, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, Vol. 1
Van Gestel, R., Müller, T. & Bosmans, J. (2018), Learning from Failure in Healthcare: Dynamic Panel Evidence of a Physician Shock Effect, Health Economics, Vol. 27(09): 1340-1353.
Müller, T. & Boes, S. (2018), Disability Insurance Benefits and Labor Supply Decisions: Evidence from a Discontinuity in Benefit Awards, Empirical Economics.
Van Gestel, R., Müller, T. & Bosmans, J. (2017), Does My High Blood Pressure Improve Your Survival? Overall and Subgroup Learning Curves in Health, Health Economics, Vol. 26(09): 1094-1109.