Prof. Aron Braun
Prof. Aron Braun Dozent
Institut Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Bachelor and Master programmes
Entrepreneurship and Business Planning
- Aron has been an entrepreneur in the biotech and the education sectors for more than 20 years and is a lecturer in Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship at the Bern University of Applied Sciences.
After having worked in the semiconductor industry for a few years, Aron became a co-founder of Epigenomics, a Germany / US based biotech company specialized in cancer diagnostics. Later, after the IPO of the company, he became increasingly interested in the field of education. He helped build up a chain of private schools in Germany, has been a co-owner and board member of a language school operator in Switzerland, and is the owner of a daycare center operator. Apart from his own entrepreneurial and teaching activities, Aron likes to support promising startup companies as a business angel and has been involved in 13 startups companies from various sectors, so far. He is also active as a business coach at different events and organisations.
Aron has a degree in electrical engineering from ETH and is a certified financial analyst (CIIA).
- 1989 - 1995 Electrical Engineer / Communication Technology, Dipl. El. Ing. ETH Zürich / Imperial College London
- 2010 Financial Analyst and Portfolio Manager / CIIA AZEK
Entrepreneurs' Organization, Zürich Chapter (www.eonetwork.org)
Business Angels Switzerland (www.businessangels.ch)
Swiss Financial Analysts Association (www.sfaa.ch)
Language skills and intercultural knowledge
- German - Native or bilingual proficiency
- English - Full professional proficiency
- French - Professional working proficiency
- Italian - Limited working proficiency
- Hungarian - Native or bilingual proficiency
- United Kingdom
- United States of America