Prof. Dr. Anja Ostendorp
Prof. Dr. Anja Ostendorp Institutsleiterin
School of Social Work
Abteilung Soziale Intervention
Head of the Institute for Counselling, Mediation, and Supervision
Head of Studies "Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) Systemic Supervision"
Head of Studies "Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) Conflict Management"
Head of Study "Professional Course Systemic Coaching in Leadership"
Module Responsibility "Interaction and Communication II"
'Turn to Affect' and Emotions
Discourse Research, Identity Construction, Sensemaking
- Since 03/2022 Head of the Institute for Counselling, Mediation, Supervision Bern University of Applied Sciences
- 07/2000 - 02/2022 Leadership Coach and consultant for Mental Health / Mindfulness Mecalac, UK
- Since 09/2009 Supervisor, coach, and systemic therapist in own practice Anja Ostendorp - Leadership Coaching & Supervision
- 04/2009-12/2017 Head of Institute, expert for coaching, supervision, training in the health sector Centre for Work and Organisational Psychology in Hospitals
- 10/2002-08/2019 Project management, senior research fellow, lecturer University of St. Gallen, Research Institute for Organisational Psychology, School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- 01/2000-08/2001 Freelance research fellow ETH Zurich, former Institute for Work Psychology
- 2003-2006 Doctoral Thesis University of Zurich, Institute of Applied Psychology
- 2021: Professional Certificate "Oxford Executive Leadership Programme", Said Business School, University of Oxford + Professional Certificate "The Science of Happiness at Work", Berkeley University
2020 - 2021: Trainer for Mindfulness in Organisations / Mindfulness Champion, Breathworks Mindfulness United Kingdom
2014 - 2017: Systemic Therapy and Counselling (DGSF) (+ 2021 Systemic Therapy and Counselling Online), Lake Constance Institute for Systemic Therapy and Counselling
2011 - 2014: Method-integrative supervision and coaching (DGSv), Academy for Education and Personnel Development, University Hospital Tubingen
2012 - 2013: Blended Learning, University of Applied Management Erding
2002 - 2003: Human Resource Development in Learning Organisations, University of Kaiserslautern
See list of publications in ARBOR:
Pre-study: The 'Turn to Affect' in Counselling (Seed Money, BFH Department of Social Work)
Berufsverband für Coaching, Supervision und Organisationsberatung (bso)
Jury member "Coaching Book of the Year" (dvct)
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Systemische Therapie und Familientherapie (DGSF)
Doctorate with exceptional praise: "insigni cum laude"
Laudation: "Theoretically broad-based and innovative, methodologically stringent and practically very significant".