Prof. Michael Lehmann
Prof. Michael Lehmann Dozent
Engineering and Information Technology
Digital transformation in healthcare
Billing systems in the healthcare sector, DRGs, TARMED
Bachelor of Science in Medial Informatics
MAS Digital Health
Anatomy and Physiology
Clinical Apps for Tabets/Smartphones
Living Cases, Bachelor Thesis
Semiar 2 (Excursion)
Billing Systems in the Healthcare Sector
Clinical information systems
Continuous flow of information in healthcare
Medical coding (ICD-10, CHOP, SNOMED CT etc.)
Active and assisted living
- Michael Lehmann studied human medicine from 1988 to 1994 at the University of Berne and then worked as a physician in various Swiss hospitals. Development of his own databases for the management of medical records. 1999 transition to medical informatics. Development and distribution of applications for medical assistants. From 2001, he worked at Parametrix Solutions SA, first as head of the project department, from 2003 as managing director. Employment 2007-2017 at Semfinder SA (product management). Professor of Medical Informatics since 2011, co-founder of the Bachelor's course in Medical Informatics. Teaching activities in the fields of medical documentation and terminology, e-health, information systems, IoT, systems engineering, among others. Co-founder of the Living Lab. Since 2017 Director of Medical Informatics Studies.
- 2011 Professor of Medical Informatics Bern University of Applied Sciences
- 2007-2017 Product Manager 3M Semfinder AG
- 2003-2006 Director Parametrix Solutions AG
- 2001-2002 Head of Project Department Parametrix Solutions AG
- 1999-2000 Director VSAO MediInformatik AG
- Study of medicine University of Bern
2015-2019: Multi-stakeholder project »Hospital of the Future live«
2017-2018: AmPro - Outpatient processes at Inselspital.
2014-2015: e-Matrix research project: Development of an e-health platform for women and health professionals around pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum. A study at the Maternity Ward of the Women's Clinic Thun.
2012-2014: GS1, economiesuisse: Hospital of the Future - Development of a process analysis tool "IXPRA" for the identification of technical and cultural discontinuities in the health care system.
2012-2013: H+ Swiss Hospitals' Association: Data analysis for the revision of accounting in ambulatory medicine.
Language skills and intercultural knowledge
- German - Native or bilingual proficiency
- French - Full professional proficiency
- English - Full professional proficiency
- Italian - Professional working proficiency