Digital Forensics & Cyber Investigation Fundamentals
The CAS Digital Forensics & Cyber Investigation Fundamentals covers digital forensics, cyber investigation, cybercrime and digital forensic acquisition.
- provides an introduction to digital forensics and digital forensic investigation, basic Internet/cyber investigations, to cybercrime and cyber facilitated crime,
- teaches basic digital forensic evidence acquisition,
- consists of 4 residential one-week block (modules),
- is taught in English by internationally recognized experts in the field.
- Degree/Certificate Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS)
- Duration Week 17 to week 40
- Application deadline One month before the start of the semester
- ECTS credits 12 ECTS-Credits
- Costs CHF 7'500
- Teaching language English
- Location Bern, Biel
- Department Engineering and information technology
- Next info event 17 october 2019
- Next session Spring semester 2020