Digital Forensics & Cyber Investigation
The digital transformation of society is creating new challenges and new opportunities, both for criminals and for criminal investigators. Today forensic and cyber investigators must collect and analyze digital evidence from a diverse landscape of technically complex sources. Our Master program gives you a wide range of practical skills needed for an exciting career in digital forensics and cyber investigation.
What makes this program unique?
- Leverages BFH's expertise in software and hardware to create unique digital forensics modules,
- Creates a balance between digital forensics and cyber investigation topics,
- Expanded digital forensics coverage of topics including storage, memory, operating systems, applications, malware analysis, networks, cloud, social media, encryption,
- Hardware forensics coverage of topics including mobile devices, IoT, automobiles, drones, industrial control systems, medical devices, chip-off and JTAG,
- Emphasis on cyber investigations covering cybercrime reconstruction, attribution, intelligence, botnets, cyberfraud, digital payments and virtual currencies, data theft, data analytics
- The taught modules are designed in one-week blocks to facilitate remote and employed students,
- The MAS is taught in English by internationally recognized experts in the field.
- Degree/Certificate Master of Advanced Studies (MAS)
- Duration 5 semesters
- ECTS credits 60 ECTS-Credits
- Costs from CHF 34,000
- Teaching language English
- Location Biel, Bern
- Department Engineering and information technology
I am interested in the MAS Digital Forensics & Cyber Investigation. Please send me further information.
Unfortunately, the form cannot be displayed with the Opera browser. Certain browser settings of Mozzilla Firefox can also cause problems. If this is the case, please use Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari or Internet Explorer.