Our EMBA in Leadership and Management is designed especially for you. The part-time program is modular and combines various CASs. You can freely choose the content and order of the CASs.
We offer two study models:
Model I: You complete four CAS and write a master’s thesis.
Model II: You complete two CAS and write a DAS thesis. You complete the DAS with 30 ECTS credits. Afterwards, you attend a CAS of your choice, a specialist course and write a master’s thesis.
We are here to advise you. The head of the programme will be happy to help you choose the course for you; since they know the all the details of the CASs that we offer.
Core studies: Compulsory CAS
The core or our EBMA are the modules in business administration and leadership. You are offered a choice of two modules. You can select one module either CAS in business administration for specialists or CAS in business administration for advanced professionals. Your second choice is from our CAS in leadership or our CAS in leadership for advanced professionals.
Free of choice CAS:
Choose from several CASs of your choice - depending on your interests and background.
- CAS Accounting & Finance
- CAS Controlling & Consulting
- CAS Digital Marketing and Transformation
- CAS Digital Organisation
- CAS Enterprise Architecture Management
- CAS Human Resource Management
- CAS Innovation and Change Manager – with Design Thinking
- CAS Consumer Research and Neuromarketing
- CAS Management in Healthcare Organisations
- CAS Project Management
- CAS Advanced Project Management
- CAS Public Affairs & Lobbying
- CAS Public Management & Development
- CAS Public Management & Politics
- CAS Strategic Management
- CAS Strategic Human Resource Management
- CAS Business Law
All our CASs are targeted at the needs of the current job market.
It is possible to credit a CAS from other universities, for more information about this, please contact the head of the programme directly. Furthermore, you can also attend other specialist courses, which are usually credited with three ECTS credits.
The EMBA program concludes with a master's thesis.