Refining Business Models
Benefit from fresh ideas and structured support!
Requirements for Startups
Your startup is in the founding or growth phase and you need to master challenges in the areas of «business modeling» and «business planning». For example:
- You have a business idea and are looking for a promising business model.
- You would like to challenge, validate and optimize the envisioned business model.
- You want to reinvent the business model for the upcoming growth or internationalization phase.
- You want to increase the overall performance of your company and therefore put the business model to the test.
Value for Participating Startups
- Result-oriented support by a team of 3 to 5 students who are about to complete their Bachelor's degree in «Business Administration» and already have profound knowledge in the areas of «business modeling» and «business planning»
- An optimized and/or tested business model
- A newly created or optimized business plan
- Partnering with an innovative hub for entrepreneurship research and practice
The students will arrange individual meetings with the startup partners. In addition, at least one person from the startup should attend each of these events:
September 20, 2023
|Milestones & Redirecting
November 8, 2023
|Presentations & Learnings
|December 13 or 20, 2023
12.35 p.m. and 7.40 p.m.
(the exact time slot will be agreed upon)