Institute for Innovation & Strategic Entrepreneurship
Vision und Mission
Societal value creation through innovation and entrepreneurship.
Innovations and start-ups are an important driver of the economy in Switzerland and worldwide. These innovative activities are not only economically important, but also essential for socially and environmentally sustainable development.
The Institute for Innovation & Strategic Entrepreneurship has a strong national and international network and benefits from cooperation with various partners from research and industry.
Selection of important research partnerships:
- Prof. Dr. Abbie Griffin, The University of Utah
- Prof. Dr. Jelena Spanjol, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- Prof. Dr. Gianfranco Walsh und Dr. Ronny Reinhardt, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena
- Prof. Dr. Claudia Binder, École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne
Selection of important corporate partnerships:
- Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Organisation und Management SGO
- Consulting Cluster Bern
The Institute for Innovation & Strategic Entrepreneurship regularly participates in events in Switzerland and abroad to exchange and develop research and teaching knowledge.