Fusepool P3: Publish - Process - Perform Platform for Linked Data
To make publishing and processing of linked data easy, the Fusepool P3 project develops a set of integrated software components based on open-source Linked Data Platform best practices.
- Lead department Business
- Additional departments Engineering and Information Technology
Institute for Public Sector Transformation
Institute for Data Applications and Security (IDAS)
IDAS / Data Science and Engineering (DSE)
Daten und Infrastruktur
- BFH centre BFH Centre for the Digital Society
- Funding organisation Europäische Union
- Duration 01.01.2014 - 31.12.2016
- Project management Thomas Gehrig
- Head of project Thomas Gehrig
Provincia Autonoma di Trento
Salzburg Research Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
- Keywords linked data, semantic enrichment, linked data life-cycle, data publishing, data integration
To improve publishing and reuse of public data, Fusepool P3 develops apps and software components based on the Linked Data Platform (LDP) specification.
Course of action
The project's main goal was to ease publishing and processing of linked data (LD). A flexible software architecture supports the LD life-cycle during extracion, semantic enrichment and delivery. The approach has been validated with use cases in the tourism domain.
Executable tool stack which is conform to the standardized linked data platform (LDP), supporting the linked data life-cycle, including documentation and video tutorials.
The project results are availble as open software on github