Smelling More, Smelling Differently: Scent as Cultural Practice
This project orchestrates meaningful dialogues on smell as a cultural practice .
- Lead department Business
- Institute Institute for Innovation and Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Research unit Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Funding organisation SNSF
- Duration 01.03.2017 - 30.06.2020
- Project management Claus Noppeney
- Head of project Claus Noppeney
- Keywords Socio-materiality, Sense-making; Scent, Cultural practice, science communication
The goal of the project is a dialogue with the public on the outcome of ongoing research projects.
Course of action
This project orchestrates meaningful dialogues on smell as a cultural practice between different target audiences and the research team of the two SNSF funded projects: "New scents in action: Socio-materiality and sense-making in perfumery" (100016_147133) "Wissensduft: Wissensduft: Designprozesse und Objektpraxis bei der Entwicklung affektbasierter Parfums" (13DPD6_132215).