ePartners4All: a personalized and blended care solution for child health
In this project we develop and evaluate a platform called ePartner4All that offers blended and personalized child health (care) solution. The platform will be established in co-creation with end users and other relevant stakeholders.
- Lead department School of Health Professions
- Institute Nutrition and Dietetics
- Funding organisation Innosuisse
- Duration (planned) 08.12.2021 - 15.05.2024
- Project management Prof. Dr. Kai-Uwe Schmitt
- Head of project Prof. Dr. Kai-Uwe Schmitt
- Keywords eHealth, children, child health, school, technology
It is a challenge to advance the physical and mental health and well-being of children, especially in groups with low economic status and children with special needs. In this project we take digital support of school-aged children and their caregivers a big leap forward, by not only monitoring their health, but also by providing interactive e-health solutions (so-called ePartners), including robot buddies and virtual agents that enhance children’s health and well-being.
Course of action
This is an international project under the EUREKA scheme involving 11 partners from The Netherlands and Switzerland. The project is funded by Health Holland and Innosuisse.