Rice GHG mitigation
The project aims at developing a sustainable production system for rice farming by intercropping with other aquatic plant species that contribute to reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.
- Lead school School of Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences
HAFL Institut Hugo P. Cecchini
- Research unit International Agriculture and Rural Development
- Funding organisation Others
- Duration (planned) 01.02.2021 - 31.12.2023
- Project management Prof. Dr. Gurbir Singh Bhullar
- Head of project Prof. Dr. Gurbir Singh Bhullar
- Project staff Prof. Dr. Gurbir Singh Bhullar
- Partner ETH Global
- Keywords Sustainable cropping System, Rice, Intercropping, GHG emission mitigation
The research work has been conducted and results analyzed. These results need to be disseminated.