Strategic roadmap for sustainable laboratory infrastructure development, Georgia
The Global Quality and Standards Programme (GQSP) is an initiative led by the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) and funded by the Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO).
- Lead school School of Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences
HAFL Institut Hugo P. Cecchini
- Research unit International Agriculture and Rural Development
- Funding organisation Others
- Duration (planned) 14.03.2022 - 30.09.2022
- Project management Dr. Dominic Blättler
- Head of project Dr. Dominic Blättler
Dr. Dominic Blättler
- Partner UNIDO
- Keywords Food and nutrition security, safety and quality;Access to markets and value chains;Society, policy and rural development;Sustainable production systems;
The programme aims to boost the competitiveness of selected economic sectors by supporting the improvement of quality infrastructures (QI). This is done via two components: i) Global knowledge management in the area of standards and quality related challenges by means of an online knowledge hub and ii) country projects in more than 10 countries addressing their specific standards and quality compliance issues.