- Opened module
Business Simulation (BTW1502)
Only interdisciplinary teams can win this race! You as students manage a company and compete with other student groups in your industry. Apply your business and technology skills and get the first price.
Students can integrate knowledge from logistics, production, marketing, and cost accounting to simulate a real own business.
Students can apply a methodology for problem structuring and problem solving.
They hone their decision-making skills under possibly real conditions, such as time pressure and complex situations.
They can negotiate a consensus in interdisciplinary teams.
- Degree/Certificate Passed/failed
- Duration Week 37, block-week
- Schedule coming soon
Week 27–30 – via registration form
Places are given priority to TI students
- ECTS credits 2 ECTS credits
- Costs No additional costs
Competency Assessment: English
- Location Biel
- Department Engineering and information technology
- Next session Autumn semester