- BFH optional module
Italian 1.1 (Beginners’ Level, Part 1) (BID0712)
Do you want to immerse yourself in the Italian language? Then this is just what you need! You’ll work on your spoken language skills in particular: the course focuses on communication and vocabulary.
You’ll learn basic vocabulary and everyday expressions in order to 'survive' during your holidays or study/work in Italy or Ticino.
You’ll gain an insight into Italian culture.
The course takes place in a relaxed, light-hearted atmosphere.
- Degree/Certificate Passed/failed
- Duration Week 38–51
- Schedule Thursday, 04.30–06.00 pm
Week 26–30 – Online in IS-Academia
Number of places 20
- ECTS credits 2 ECTS
- Costs no additional costs
- Location Bern
- School Bern University of Applied Sciences
- Next session Autumn semester