- Opened module
Technical English Upper intermediate level 1 (BGN5225)
This module is unique in that it covers ‘Technical Nursing English’ whilst at the same time preparing students for a University of Cambridge ESOL Examination – Certificate of Advanced English (optional).
You will read and understand medical literature and presentations in English.
You will be able to read and summarise English articles, scientific texts and abstracts correctly in English.
You will be able to communicate in English in professional situations.
- Degree/Certificate Passed/failed
- Duration Week 08–15
- Schedule coming soon
Week 51–02 – via registration form
Number of places 5
- ECTS credits 1 ECTS credit
- Costs Additional costs only apply for those taking the certificate exam (optional) (University of Cambridge E-SOL Examination – Certificate). Examination fee: approx. CHF 380
Competency assessment: English
- Location Bern
- Department School of Health Professions
- Next session Spring semester