- Master of Arts
Our programme is aimed at aspiring educators in art and design and qualifies you for work in a range of institutional settings.
This degree programme:
prepares you to deliver instruction in art and design in various institutional settings;
leads to an upper-secondary teaching diploma in creative arts;
synthesises skills in design, art, art history, technology, journalism and pedagogy;
allows you to specialise in the areas of art education, media-based communication, research or transdisciplinarity.
- Title/Degree Master of Arts (MA)
- Specialisations -
- Mode of study Full-time (6 semesters), part-time
- Start date 9 September 2019
- Application deadline 15 March 2020
- ECTS credits 120 ECTS credits
- Study language German
- Location Bern
- Department Bern University of the Arts
For detailed information, go to the German page.