Structure + Content
In addition to your regular coursework, as a student in the Master of Science in Engineering programme, you will join a research team and work on real-life projects.
This degree qualifies you for a range of careers in research and development, production, logistics, or consulting in the private and public sectors. It prepares you to take on leadership roles in interdisciplinary projects.
Our training objectives are shaped by employer demands in business, industry and the public sector. Hands-on experience is central to this programme; you will join in on research projects and complete your master’s thesis in cooperation with a company in your field.
As a graduate of this master’s degree programme,
- you will be a specialist in mathematics and a specific branch of engineering.
- you will successfully apply your knowledge to calculations, simulations, analyses and verifications.
- you will incorporate cutting-edge technology to develop products and processes.
- you will employ both established and your own methods to examine complex cause-and-effect relationships.
- you will be perfectly positioned to communicate and collaborate with international partners.
- you will be able to lead your team or organisation toward solutions and implement these in the workplace.
Our programme prepares you to develop new products and services. It also equips you with the management skills and methodologies you need to grow businesses and organisations.