- Bachelor of Science
Microtechnology and Medical Technology
Small-scale work, large-scale impact: with a BSc in Microtechnology and Medical Technology , you will develop innovations that improve efficiency and precision in a wide range of fields.
In this programme, you will
combine micro- and medical technologies at the fascinating intersection of technology and medicine;
learn to unite electronic, mechanical and IT-related elements in small-scale precision products;
specialise in two of five areas: Medical technology, Optics/Photonics, Robotics, Sensor technology or Management;
acquire a valuable additional qualification if you enrol in our bilingual (German/French) programme;
gain insights into everyday practice by completing various projects and your bachelor’s thesis in cooperation with industry partners;
enjoy excellent career prospects in a range of industries as an engineer in interdisciplinary microtechnology.
- Title/Degree Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Specialisations Medical technology, Optics/Photonics, Robotics, Sensor technology, Management.
- Mode of study Full-time (6 semesters), part-time (8 or 10 semesters)
- Start date Calendar week 38
- Application deadline 31 July
- ECTS credits 180 ECTS credits
- Study language German or bilingual German/French
- Location Biel
- Department Engineering and information technology