Range of services
We accompany the development of your product from the design, to the optimisation, all the way to the marketable product.
All orders are carried out by qualified specialists from the relevant field and treated confidentially.
We offer the following services:
- Process analysis, modelling and optimisation
- Production of laboratory worktops
- Determination of mechanical and physical properties of materials
- Determination of formaldehyde and VOC emissions
- Development of adhesives for the production of wood-based materials
- Modification of wood-based materials
- Flame-proofing of wood-based materials
- Modelling and simulation of manufacturing processes and properties
- Ecological assessment of products and processes
By arrangement, we can also carry out custom examinations specifically tailored to your company.
Part of the testing performed is accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 by the Swiss Accreditation Service (SAS), accreditation number: STS 317. The SAS is a member of the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC). This means that the tests accredited by us are recognised internationally.
The accredited tests include:
- Determination of modulus of elasticity in bending and bending strength (SN EN 310, SIA 164.067)
- Chipboard and fibreboard – Determination of tensile strength perpendicular to the plane of the board (SN EN 319, SIA 164.075) *
In addition, experts with extensive know-how are available for consultations, expert opinions and expert reports.