University Assembly (HSV)
The University Assembly is the participatory body for the personnel and students of BFH. The participatory body fosters exchanges between personnel and students and supports the development of common approaches.
The University Assembly is the participatory body for the personnel and students of BFH. The participatory body fosters exchanges between personnel and students and supports the development of common approaches. The University Assembly thus contributes to the further development, positioning and profiling of our university. It allows members of BFH to make their voice heard and gives them a right of participation in all important dealings of our university, in particular: In this sense, the University Assembly acts as the representative body and point of contact for the rector and the University Board.
The University Assembly consists in a total of 30 representatives of the lecturers, the mid-level teaching and research academic staff, the specialised personnel and the students.
University Assembly members
The delegates of the four groups of members (lecturers, mid-level teaching and research academic staff, specialised personnel, students) each form a standing committee, which serves the exchange within the respective group.
- Marion Sauter (BFH-AHB)
- Peter Wolfensberger (BFH-G)
- Christoph Denkel (BFH-HAFL)
- Michael Stauffer (BFH-HKB)
- Caroline Pulver (BFH-S)
- Michel Krebs (BFH-W)
- Vacant: BFH-TI representative
Mid-level teaching and research academic staff Committee
- Benjamin Rime (BFH-AHB)
- Madeleine Bernet (BFH-G)
- Tim Lerch (BFH-HAFL)
- Cornelius Palmbach (BFH-HKB)
- René Rüegg (BFH-S)
- Ässia Boukhatmi (BFH-TI)
- Vacant: BFH-W representative
Specialised personnel Committee
- Andreas Hämmerli (BFH-AHB)
- Mikko Wiederkehr (BFH-G)
- Silvan Strupler (BFH-HAFL)
- Tamara Brunner (BFH-HKB)
- Simone Wild (BFH-S)
- Marvin Schneider (BFH-TI)
- Martin Schopfer (President’s Office)
- Christian Vlachos (Services)
- Vacant: BFH-W representative
- Anik Müller (BFH-AHB)
- Lukas Abraham (BFH-G)
- Brian von Moos (BFH-HAFL)
- Matthias Foff (BFH-HKB)
- Loretta Walther (BFH-S)
- Jonathan Schlede (BFH-TI)
- François Lanzeray (BFH-W)
he Office is composed of one delegate from each group of members and the President.
- Presidium: Marion Sauter (BFH-AHB)
- Representative of the Lecturers Committee: Michel Krebs (BFH-W)
- Representative of the Mid-level teaching and research academic staff committee: Ässia Boukhatmi (BFH-TI)
- Representative of the Specialised personnel Committee: Andreas Hämmerli (BFH-AHB)
- Representative of the Students Committee: Matthias Foff (BFH-HKB)
Representation on the University Board
The groups of members of BFH are represented in the University Board as follows: one representative of the lecturers, one representative of the students and one representative of the mid-level (teaching and research) academic staff / specialised personnel.
- Representative of the lecturers: vakant
- Representative of the teaching and research associates and teaching and research assistants: Tim Lerch (BFH-HAFL)
- Representative of the students: Anik Müller (BFH-AHB)