Content + structure
Designing, organising, leading, controlling and evaluating. CAS Project Management meets the needs of modern businesses. Project work is a critical success factor in most companies. With this work-study course in project management, you be able to form your team into a unit, achieve goals on time and react adequately to changes in the project environment, thus increasing you and your company’s professional edge. After completing this course you will be in a position to embed essential project management basics in your organisation.
If you want to manage complex projects successfully, this course will equip you will all the necessary skills.
You will be able to
independently grasp problems and systematically identify and specify requirements.
- go through the phases of a problem-solving process in a structured and conscious manner, use appropriate methods and work out an adequate solution given your requirements and resources.
- understand the basics of project management structures and processes, you know the key factors for successful project management
- apply your knowledge methodically and situationally.
- take on leadership tasks and encourage a positive team atmosphere.
- carry out several simpler projects in parallel in the role of programme project manager.
- understand the organisational framework for a project-oriented organisation and advise the management about key developments in various projects.
You will be
familiar with elementary methods of project management and solution development and are able to apply these in a situation-specific, targeted and technically correct manner.
able to relate what they have learned to their own working environment and draw conclusions for their own future practice or that of your employer. familiar with the concepts and methods of internationally accepted standards and are able to apply them in a situation-specific manner.
able to design a project controlling system that takes into account stakeholders.
You will be able to
coordinate a creative group process and bring it to a successful conclusion.
take on co-responsibility, discuss matters in the group and deal constructively.
achieve common goals and recognise the value of a collective learning process.
be fair to the other members of the group and give constructive feedback.
You can master difficult situations in a team and formulate insights into communication and group dynamics.
develop confidence in your ability to understand a situation in its complexity, to develop adequate alternative solutions and to assess their usefulness from a holistic perspective.
be able to play a constructive and goal-oriented role in a creative process.
represent your own points of view and analyse them in dialogue.
develop your own methodology for dealing with personal resources and master the successful application to your own life style.