- Event for specialists
Digital Marketing for Start-Ups June 14, 2023
Informative and insightful workshop for future entrepreneurs. Exciting exchange with valuable tips and tricks for building a sustainable digital marketing strategy.
14.06.2023, 6pm–9pm – UniS, Room S 201, Schanzeneckstrasse 1, 3012 Bern
Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur or a start-up founder looking to improve your digital marketing strategies, this event is designed to give you the knowledge and insights you need to make informed decisions and drive the success of your business idea. We will look at some of the most important questions every start-up should be asking themselves about digital marketing. Learn from our online marketing expert Dr Olivier Blattmann and network with like-minded people during the workshop and at the networking aperitif afterwards.
Programme (subject to change)
- Welcome by Prof. Dr. Artur Baldauf
- Introduction of the Innosuisse modules at the Entrepreneurship Center of the University of Bern.
- Interactive input by Dr. Olivier Blattmann: Together with you, he will propose answers to the following questions start-ups should ask themselves regarding digital marketing:
- What online tools are there to assess the market for your business idea and for digital marketing?
- How can you find out what online marketing mix other businesses are using to reach their target audience?
- What is search engine optimisation (SEO), how does it work and what are the pearls and pitfalls?
- Wrap-up and networking aperitif
Register now (places are limited!) and take the first step towards making digital marketing successful for your start-up.
Dr. Isabelle Hahn
Project Manager Innosuisse
Department of Management and Entrepreneurship University of Bern
Add to calendar
- Place UniS, Room S 201, Schanzeneckstrasse 1, 3012 Bern