- Opened module
Sustainable Engineering (BTW9004)
Expand your engineering competences and learn about qualitative and quantitative tools that will help your process, product or technology be more sustainable.
Students understand the role and responsibility of engineers in sustainable development.
They can apply selected quantification tools to measure the social, environmental and economic impact of products and processes.
They develop solutions based on eco-design, biomimicry, industrial ecology, and the circular economy across various engineering disciplines.
- Degree/Certificate Passed/failed
- Duration Week 38–51
- Schedule Thursday, 4.15–5.50pm
Week 27–30 – online in IS-Academia
Places are given priority to TI students
- ECTS credits 2 ECTS credits
- Costs No additional costs
Competency assessment: English
- Location Online
- School School of Engineering and Computer Science
- Next session Autumn semester