- Bachelor of Science
With a BSc in civil engineering, you will shape the living spaces of tomorrow – in a diverse field with excellent career prospects.
This degree programme:
- introduces you to the broad scope of civil engineering, from framework construction to foundation, from hydraulic engineering to traffic flow design;
- allows you to customise your studies by selecting from a wide range of elective modules;
- gives you the tool kit for implementing exciting projects in a dynamic field;
- provides you with a welcoming learning environment and individual academic advice.
Studying Bachelor of Science in Civil engineering at BFH (German)
- Title/Degree Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Civil Engineering
- Specialisations None
Mode of study
Full-time (6 semesters)
Part-time (8 semesters)
- Start date Calendar week 38
- Application deadline 31 July
- ECTS credits 180 ECTS credits
- Teaching language German
- Location Burgdorf
- School School of Architecture, Wood and Civil Engineering
This degree programme is offered in German. For detailed information, go to the German page.