- Bachelor of Science
With a Bachelor of Science in Wood Technology degree, you create a sustainable future with wood as an efficient and versatile raw material and become a sought-after specialist and manager.
From timber engineering to product development and digital production planning. In projects and research work with companies, you combine theory and practice from the very beginning. You can choose between studying full-time or part-time.
“This is my future!”: student testimonies on the BSc Wood Technology programme
Start your studies in autumn.
- Title/Degree Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Wood Technology
Circular and Sustainable Construction
Integrated Digital Design and Construction
- Mode of study Full-time (6 semesters), part-time (7-8 semesters), additional optional one-year work placement
- Start date 16 September 2024
- Application deadline 01 July 2024
- ECTS credits 180 ECTS credits; with work placement 210 ECTS credits
- Teaching language German; some lessons in French or English
- Location Biel
- School School of Architecture, Wood and Civil Engineering