This group studies innovation and the associated processes of change in the public sector. As we support these transformations, our key concerns are strategic leadership and design, with specific emphasis on e-inclusion, user-centricity and privacy.
We take an active stand to ensure that public organisations manage their digitisation and participation projects to benefit all individuals concerned.
We cover all forms of public administration and state-owned enterprises. We are particularly interested in the following topics:
- Strategic planning, consulting and support
- Creating an appropriate legal and political framework
- Developing concepts in the areas of identity and access management, including privacy and e-inclusion
- Information-based decision-making processes
- Evaluating the benefits of digitisation projects
- Requirements for user-centred design
- Providing support for experiments and participatory measures