Content + structure
Versatile. Scientifically sound. Practice-oriented. Our CAS Communication covers a thematically broad base to meet the various demands of everyday organisational and corporate life specialists and managers. In addition to classic skills such as presentation, conversation and conflict communication, this course also improves your skills in digital teamwork, visual thinking, storytelling and issues relating to law.
The application of the methodological principles and scientific findings in practical situations, such as communication in teams, crisis management, contract negotiations or marketing, are equally important cornerstones of this course.
The CAS Communication helps you to create a "communicative toolbox" with general and specific tools. You will learn how to use them in different situations according to your needs:
- You are aware of the basics and the effects of communication.
- You feel confident in daily communication with different target groups and dealing with their demands.
- You apply a wide range of methods, concepts and instruments of communication tailored to the target group.
- You communicate effectively in digital and analogue form, as well as on the individual, team and company level.
- You develop communication strategies at different levels and implement them successfully.