We are part of a diverse network of national and international experts in the field of public sector transformation. This enables us to recognise emerging new trends and to increase the quality of our services. Satisfied clients are our best ambassadors. It is therefore of primary importance to us to identify the benefits of a collaboration with you at an early stage.
Our range of consulting services includes:
- Consulting and coaching.
- Stakeholder analyses and requirements engineering.
- Conceptual work: from problem analysis to development of a solution.
- Conducting comparative studies.
- Supporting political decision-making processes.
- Conducting evaluations.
- Assessments, audits and reviews.
- Devising standards.
- Identifying and documenting use cases and best practice.
- Running training programmes.
- Presentations and lectures.
Depending on the project, we work with colleagues from other institutes at Bern University of Applied Sciences and/or with external partners.