Midwifery for qualified nurses
As a midwife, you will be responsible for supporting and advising expectant mothers, parents and families from pregnancy to childbirth and beyond.
A Bachelor of Science in Midwifery enables you to play your part in shaping the future of obstetrics. As a midwife, you are the first point of contact for expectant parents, offering advice and support. The degree programme provides a thorough grounding in the theoretical and practical aspects of this fascinating profession. You will study part-time in Bern.
«As a midwife I have a lot of responsibility» – Christine Thierstein explains the versatility of her profession. (in German)
Begin your studies in spring 2023.
- Title/Degree Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Specialisations None
- Mode of study Part-time (5 semesters)
- Start date 21 February 2023
- Application deadline 15 July 2022
- ECTS credits 180 ECTS-Credits
- Teaching language German, partly English
- Location Bern
- School School of Health Professions
This degree programme is offered in German. For detailed information, go to the German page.