Academic and Practice Partnerships
Academic and practice partnerships are a strategic instrument that aims to promote rigorous, active cooperation between the worlds of work and academia.
This form of cooperation aims to ensure that necessary innovations are implemented, thereby allowing challenges in the healthcare sector to be responded to as early as possible. Academic and practice partnerships (APP) have the potential to contribute to maintaining and improving quality in practice, teaching and research.
- Exchange between teaching, practice and research
- Practice-oriented research and development to ensure evidence-based care
- Management development to optimise leadership
- Involvement of affected individuals and relatives to further develop care and research
- Opportunity for staff members to work in the other partner institution