- Bachelor of Arts
With a BA in architecture, you will design living spaces and address human and environmental needs and demands in relation to buildings.
This degree programme:
- prepares you for the diverse professional field of architecture;
- teaches you to arrive at architectural solutions by a structured and progressive approach, closely based on reality;
- is more than 50% project-based, with an interdisciplinary team of professors coaching you;
- teaches you to integrate real factors of construction into the design process;
- introduces you to development and planning processes as well as connections between architecture and economics;
- grants you to benefit from our expertise in wood, and the research and training topics we cover;
- equips you with the essential methods and skills to launch your career at an architecture firm.
Studying Architecture at BFH (German / English)
- Title/Degree Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Architecture
- Specialisations None
Mode of study
Full-time (6 semesters)
Part-time (8 semesters)
- Start date Calendar week 38 (induction day on Friday, Calendar week 37)
- Application deadline 31 July
- ECTS credits 180 ECTS credits
- Study language German, select units in English
- Location Burgdorf
- Department Architecture, wood and civil engineering
This degree programme is offered in German. For detailed information, go to the German page.