Content + Structure
Observe, reflect, decide, intervene. This extra-occupational specialist course in project management will comprehensively improve your skills and challenge you. You will acquire command of the most important methods and practices to successfully manage a project from start to finish. You will also be able to lead your project team through stormy times and convincingly respond to critical questions from stakeholders. You will extend your skills in promoting social success factors. You will be able to ensure effective cooperation, constructive handling of knowledge and a balance of conflicting interests in your projects. Last but not least, you will be able to put in place a dynamic and motivating project culture.
In this specialist course in project management you will acquire the key skills needed to manage demanding projects in agile contexts. You will learn to understand and control interpersonal dynamics in the context of complex projects.
- Subject-specific skills: you will gain insight into the theory of social systems and constructivist epistemology. You will understand the nature of non-linear developments and how to deal with the soft success factors in demanding projects. You will be able to employ this knowledge for the benefit of your projects.
- Management skills: you will acquire agile, flexible and customer-orientated project management abilities. You will be able to counteract disruptive changes within a project environment by means of dynamic team leadership and ensure effective and efficient project processing.
- Methodological skills: you will learn how to use effective systemic practices to promote cooperation, to resolve conflicts of interest and to give meaning to a project. You will be able to design communicative spaces to align the stakeholders involved with project goals.
- Social skills: even in times when things are hectic, you will be able to communicate in an appreciative and respectful manner. You will be able to maintain a respectful relationship with your stakeholders - proactively and at eye level. You will be able to commit to effective and efficient project processing.
- Personal skills: you will be able to enhance your resilience by reflecting on your leadership role. You will develop a relaxed attitude towards the challenges of project work.