Content + structure
Acquire modern methods. Refine your technique. Manage complex projects flexibly. As a project manager or sponsor you understand more than the basics of project management, you have experience in planning and control.
Following this course, you will be able to lead your project team through stormy times and deal confidently with critical questions from stakeholders. You will be able to deal with crisis situations and overcome resistance from unconvinced stakeholders or project teams.
You will be able to balance interests, resolve conflicts, acquire and integrate new knowledge and be prepared to lead and motivate teams in an agile and effective way.
This work-study programme in project management will challenge you to become a better project manager. You will master the key methods and practices to successfully manage a project in all phases, to achieve common goals together with all participants and create value for your organisation.
In our CAS Advanced Project Management you will deal with the current challenges of managing and leading demanding projects. Upon completion of this programme you will be better equipped to do all of the following:
- Design attractive team roles and tasks
- Understand and manage projects as flexible, temporary organisations
- Support knowledge management in operational processes
- Generate and integrate new knowledge
- Lead teams in VUCA contexts
- Constructively handle conflicts
- Emanate confidence and methodological competence
- Reflect and understand of the roles involved
- Introduce and apply different practices, knowledge management and team leadership to project work